We never compromise with your health and safety
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Association of Water & Sewer Excavators Inc. (AWSE), recognize the value of establishing a collaborative relationship to foster safe and healthier workplaces. OSHA and AWSE hereby form an Alliance to provide contractors, members and employees with information, guidance and access to training resources that will help them protect employees’ health and safety, in particularly in reducing and preventing exposure to excavation and trench hazards.
Trusted Over 85 years
Exceptional & Courteous
Water & Sewer repair Company
Sewers Repair and Installation Services 24/7
- Broken Sewer Pipes
- Tree roots in your sewer line
- Replace PVC pipe with extra heavy cast iron pipe
- DEP cease and desist
- Sewer line continues to back up into your house
- Sewer pipe cracked or separated, on your property or in the roadway
- New construction
- Building renovations
Water Mains Repair and Installation Services 24/7
- Water Main Broken
- 3 day or 10 day NYC DEP notice
- Help to fix low water pressure issues
- Upgrade of an old water main from lead to copper
- New construction for water service installation
- Renovation for a new Water Main
Sewer Camera Inspection
Sewer drains shouldn’t make weird noises. Normally, you should only hear the sound of water flowing out into the main line and that’s it. But if there is a problem, you’ll hear gurgling sounds when you flush the toilet or the kitchen sink. These symptoms can mean different sewer line issues.
How would residential and commercial property owners know the exact reason for their sewer lines acting up? A sewer camera inspection is a good place to start.